Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 26.2022
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions")
carefully before using the http://pixiesmerch.comwebsite (the "Service")
operated by Bompa, LLC. ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of
and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and
others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you
disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the
Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant
to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the
expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit
card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that
(ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
The service may employ the use of third party services for the purpose of
facilitating payment and the completion of Purchases. By submitting your
information, you grant us the right to provide the information to these third
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons
including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the
description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an
unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We
may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our
advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may
contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or
services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the
Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any
information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct
errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Any contests, sweepstakes or other promotions (collectively, "Promotions")
made available through the Service may be governed by rules that are separate
from these Terms & Conditions. If you participate in any Promotions,
for a Promotion conflict with these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion rules
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age
of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and
current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may
result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and
password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your
computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all
activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether
your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us
immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use
of your account.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit
content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to
respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes on the
copyright or other intellectual property rights ("Infringement") of any person
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe
that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with
the subject line: "Copyright Infringement" and include in your claim a
detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under
"DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims"
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees)
for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content
found on and/or through the Service on your copyright.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
(DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in
writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
* an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest;
* a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed,
including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the
copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
* identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where
the material that you claim is infringing is located;
* your address, telephone number, and email address;
* a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use
is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
* a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above
information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright
owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will
remain the exclusive property of Bompa, LLC. and its licensors. The Service is
protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States
and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in
connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are
not owned or controlled by Bompa, LLC.
Bompa, LLC. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the
content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or
services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals
or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Bompa, LLC. shall not be responsible or liable,
directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused
by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or
services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies
of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service
immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for
any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a
breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination
shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership
provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bompa, LLC. and its licensee
and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and
directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses,
liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to
attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of
the Service, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a
breach of these Terms.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Bompa, LLC., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents,
suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special,
consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of
profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i)
your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any
conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content
obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of
your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort
(including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been
informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth
herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties
of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to,
implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-
infringement or course of performance.
Bompa, LLC. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant
that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any
particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c)
the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results
of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the
exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of
California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be
considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held
to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these
Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement
between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior
agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms
at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice
prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will
be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become
effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to
the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Pixies Official Store and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of Pixies Merchandise. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in San Clemente, California before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Bompa LLC’s principal place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.